FAQ Heat Exchanger
[+] What properties does a heat exchanger made of graphite have?
- High thermal shock resistance
- Excellent thermal conductivity
- High mechanical compressive strength
- Operating temperatures of maximum 180°C up to 200 ° C, with PTFE impregnation up to 230°C.
[+] For which applications graphite block heat exchanger to be used?
[+] Which designs and materials are available?
[+] What kind of applications are thermal plates suitable for?
[+] What are thermal plates used for?
- Immersion in liquid applications
- Coating of containers
- Thermal plates as containers
[+] Can heat exchangers with mixing elements be used anywhere?
[+] Why heat exchangers for viscous media are equipped with mixing elements?
Thus, the product which flows laminar is continuously shifted from the centre of the pipe to the pipe wall and vice versa. As a consequence, the time intervals between downtimes for cleaning the the product area tubes and the construction size / length of the heat exchanger can be reduced as compared with the heat exchangers with no mixing elements.