Graphite block heat exchanger
for aggressive media
Graphite is resistant against most organic and inorganic media and demonstrates high heat transfer values. Based on this property, it is ideal for the manufacture of heat exchangers, since the specially impregnated graphite is absolutely liquid and gas tight.
The block design of STRIKO heat exchangers guarantees a high mechanical resistance and compact dimensions. The heat exchanger series can be adjusted to any number of utilisation conditions – 21 bar operating pressure is possible at a temperature of 200 ℃.
Advantages in the application
- exchange surface of 0.2 m² to 150 m²
- special compact design method and low space requirement – e.g. for an exchange surface of 28 m² only 800 x 800 x 1200 mm
- cubic or cylindrical construction
- designed for up to 21 bar operating pressure
- STRIKO graphite heat exchanger can also be obtained as a pipe bundle heat exchanger
Every graphite block heat exchanger is a technically demanding component. Consequently, the dimensioning and capacity are an integral part of the design. Here you can access the full service of STRIKO – our experienced engineers are at your side.